CBRE Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate company with headquarters in Los Angeles, California. It is the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). The company has approximately 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE”. CBRE was ranked at number 354 in Forbes Global 2000 for 2017.
CBRE Group, Inc., an American commercial real estate company with headquarters in Los Angeles, California.
CBRE Group, Inc., an American commercial real estate company with headquarters in Los Angeles, California. With approximately 90,000 employees and $30 billion in annual revenue as of 2018, it is the largest commercial real estate services and investment corporation in the world. The company offers a broad range of services to clients including negotiating leases on their behalf; providing marketing for properties; finding tenants for space; managing properties through the construction process; constructing buildings from scratch or buying existing buildings for conversion into office space; disposing of unwanted property assets owned by companies that are downsizing their operations; managing debt on behalf of owners who need to raise capital quickly because they’re about to miss payments due on loans secured against those assets (called loan servicing); collecting rents on behalf of landlords who cannot collect them directly themselves because they live far away from where tenants occupy leased premises (called asset management); buying out owners’ interest in properties where lending institutions have foreclosed after defaulting on loans made against those assets (called landlord representation).
CBRE Group has more than 480 offices worldwide including North America, Latin America & Caribbean (LAC), Europe & Africa/Middle East/India Pacific
The company has more than 90,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices worldwide.
CBRE is one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the world. It has more than 90,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices worldwide.
CBRE Group’s shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBG”
CBRE Group, Inc. is a global real estate services and investment firm that has approximately 90,000 employees in 400 offices across 30 countries. The company’s headquarters are located in Los Angeles. CBRE provides valuation and advisory services; property sales; property management services; real estate finance including capital markets; corporate relocation and workplace solutions; as well as investment management services through its affiliate, CBRE Investment Management LLC. The company also offers risk management solutions through its wholly owned subsidiary Trammell Crow Company (TCC). These businesses fall under the segment called Global Corporate Services.
In addition to the above mentioned businesses, CBRE operates four sub-segments:
- U.S., which provides space planning and consulting for commercial office spaces;
- International Offices Solutions (IONS), which offers outsourcing of office operations such as janitorial or security personnel within existing office buildings;
- Real Estate Investment Services (RESI) provides a range of real estate investment management services including portfolio strategy development, property sourcing/acquisition, asset management/operations oversight and disposition advice for investors seeking institutional quality service with direct access to capital markets at attractive fee structures through its affiliates TCC Capital Markets Group (TCM) or CCIM Capital Corporation (CCIMC);
- Corporate Real Estate Finance & Investments (CREFI), which focuses on providing financing solutions for corporate occupiers in North America with an expanded range of capabilities beyond traditional mortgages
Before its corporate rebranding in 2010, it was known as CB Richard Ellis.
- CBRE Group was founded in 1956 as Commercial Brokerage Realty, Inc. and later changed its name to Commercial Real Estate Corporation of America.
- The company’s headquarters are in Los Angeles, California.
- The company’s shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBG”.
- As of December 31, 2014, CBRE had 90,000 employees across 450 offices worldwide in 80 countries with revenue of $14 billion for fiscal year 2014.
CBRE is the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world.
The first thing to know about CBRE is that it’s the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world. Unlike other companies that focus on one area of real estate, CBRE operates across multiple sectors—from corporate services to property management and development. This gives them a unique ability to serve clients across industries, helping them make strategic decisions when buying or selling properties.
CBRE Group is a Fortune 500 company with more than 90,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices worldwide. The company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 2004, under the ticker symbol CBG.
Also Read More Articles Below: